Join us as we attend the Sage Intacct Advantage 2020 virtual event on October 20-21! Advantage is the premier event for Sage Intacct customers, partners, and community to come together and connect - all from the comfort of your home office!
You may be thinking to yourself, why should I attend this event? Well, allow us to highlight why you and your team should.
1. You get to connect with the Intacct Community
Even though we cannot connect in-person this year, you will be able to connect online, share successes, get inspired, learn what’s new from Sage experts, and connect with new and long-time friends.
2. It’s interactive
Two days of live engagement where you can:
- Attend sessions focused on product innovation, industry insights, and best practices.
- Schedule a meeting with experts to get product questions answered.
3. Look forward to our Virtual Happy Hour & Mixology class!
Join APS Payments and Anytime Collect for an Interactive Virtual Happy Hour & Mixology class to close out day one of Sage Intacct Advantage on October 20th at 3 PST! Make sure to register by October 15 to claim your free mini cocktail kit that will be sent to you prior to the mixology event on October 20. The first 40 to register will receive the kit that includes tools and mixers to craft two classic Old-Fashioned cocktails. (offer only valid in United States)
4.The event is low cost, high reward!
The registration fee is $79. Registration includes access to all the features of the virtual experience including:
- Live engagement with speakers, sponsors, and our experts
- CPE credits, for those interested, a limited number of Learning Lab sessions will offer CPE credits
- Access to the virtual conference platform for 30 day to access the on-demand content and learn about our partners.
Join us virtually for Sage Intacct Advantage 2020
Date: October 20-21, 2020
Time: 9 AM - 2:30 PM PST
Stay tuned for more information on our new Sage Intacct integration, coming soon!
Learn more about how APS Payments can work seamlessly within business systems you already use to automate payments and collections for a more efficient receivables management process, which providing:
- Reduced processing times by eliminating manual entry
- Streamlined operations and lower admin costs
- Increased data security, simplifying PCI Compliance
- Improved visibility and reporting
- Better cash flow and customer experience with an online payment portal
- Savings on B2B transaction with Level 3 Processing