APS Payments is excited to announce a new integration with Sage 500, enabling many more manufacturers and distributors to benefit from the full suite of benefits with the seamlessly integrated, omni-channel, and all-in-one payment solutions from APS Payments.
Your Sage 500 ERP solution is the backbone to your business. Today, more and more of your customers want you to accept payment via all sorts of credit cards. In this case, look no further than APS Payments to provide you with a simple and effective Sage 500 credit card processing integration that allows you to reduce risk, decrease fees and increase your company’s revenue.
The APS Payments Sage 500 integration has all the features and functionality you need for your business!
By integrating the APS Payments Sage 500 credit card processing solution with your Sage 500 system, your company will reduce complexity, streamline processing and exceed customer expectations. It will also help you reduce processing fees and improve your company’s cash flow.
- Tokenized credit card data simplifies PCI Compliance
- Daily, automatic batch reporting
- Level 3 Processing
- Multi-currency capable
- No installation, maintenance, or setup fees
- 24/7 live support
Watch a product demo of how APS Payments works for Sage 500 users to learn more:
Why should merchants on Sage 500 use APS Payments?
APS Payments offers omni-channel B2C and B2B integrated payment solutions for every business. APS Payments is a gateway and processor that is trusted by thousands of merchants daily to process payments If you do not understand your bill, we will educate you on how you are currently priced.
- APSPAYS Vault: The APSPAYS Vault is fully integrated within the Sage software, allowing you to store customer payment credentials for future use. APSPAYS Vault is a 100% PCI-DSS compliant gateway with many reporting tools for reconciliation. Use our tokenized protection and data encryption to further enhance your security.
- Level 3 Discounts on B2B transactions: Level 3 processing allows you to receive discounted rates on Visa and MasterCard B2B transactions. The average small to mid-sized business saves $18,000 per year by providing the comprehensive level 3 data requirements. APS Payments Sage integrations will automatically send the required data for you, to ensure quick payments at lower costs
- A truly omni-channel solution: allowing customers to seamlessly flow through multiple payment options such as: online eCommerce shopping carts, recurring/subscription billing, invoicing through online payment portals, ACH and bank-to-bank transfers, and more, APS Payments delivers a truly omni-channel experience across multiple ERPs.
- White-glove customer support: Direct access to developers and a dedicated channel rep are just a couple features of the white glove customer service from APS Payments. Our 24/7 live customer support line is always available for questions that come up.
- Coming Soon: APS ClickToPay for Sage 500 The advanced and yet easy to use online payment portal APS ClickToPay is a simple and secure way to have invoices paid directly from Sage 500 to your customers. You simply send a copy of the invoice via email, your customer opens the email, and selects which payment method they would like to use. Get paid faster and make your customers happier!
APS Payments, a REPAY company, has a team of payments experts standing by to educate you on integrated payment processing. APS Payments offers omni-channel B2C and B2B integrated payment solutions and is a gateway and processor that is trusted by thousands of merchants daily to process payments. With payment integrations to many leading ERP and eCommerce platforms like Acumatica, AccountMate, Adagio, Sage, SAP Business One, Magento, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Miva, and more, APS Payments is leading the way in the payments industry by providing omni-channel integrated payment solutions and 24/7 live customer support.