APS Payments is excited to announce a new integration with Sage X3, enabling users to manage the entire business, at a lower cost. Businesses using the Sage X3 ERP are now able to take advantage of the full suite of benefits with the seamlessly integrated, omni-channel, and all-in-one payment solutions from APS Payments. This adds to APS Payments existing integrations in the Sage ecosystem for Sage 100, Sage 300, and Sage 500.
The Sage X3 solution is the backbone for many businesses. Today, more and more customers want businesses to accept payment via multiple payment methods. Sage X3 strives to simplify business management for its users, and payment processing with Sage X3 should be just as easy. APS Payments provides you with a simple and effective Sage X3 credit card processing integration that allows you to reduce risk, decrease fees, and increase your company’s revenue.
APS Payments Sage X3 Integration Benefits
Sage X3 was developed for established businesses looking for greater efficiency, flexibility, and insight.
The APS Payments Sage X3 payment integration maximizes the full potential of this solution to streamline workflows, save time, and save money through every step of the supply chain. Payment proposal functions, payment entry, supplier invoices, and payments receipts can all be managed easily and seamlessly within the Sage X3 platform - allowing funds to deposit directly into your organization’s bank account automatically, with no manual entry or additional labor hours.
By integrating APS Payments with Sage X3 you can reduce complexity, streamline processing and exceed customer expectations. It will also help you reduce processing fees and improve your company’s cash flow.
Watch this integration and online payment portal demo to learn more:
- Tokenized credit card data simplifies PCI Compliance
- Daily, automatic batch reporting
- Level 3 Processing
- APS ClickToPay - Online payment portal
- Ability to accept multiple payment methods, including credit card or ACH
- Multi-currency capable
- No installation, maintenance, or setup fees
- 24/7 live support
Why should merchants on Sage X3 use APS Payments?
APS Payments offers omni-channel B2C and B2B integrated payment solutions for every business. APS Payments is a gateway and processor that is trusted by thousands of merchants daily to process payments. If you do not understand your bill, we will educate you on how you are currently priced.
- APSPays Vault: The APSPays Vault is fully integrated within the Sage software, allowing you to store customer payment credentials for future use. APSPays Vault is a PCI-DSS compliant gateway with many reporting tools for reconciliation. Use our tokenized protection and data encryption to further enhance your security and maintain your payment card industry PCI-DSS data security standards. No sensitive customer data or card information will be stored on your private servers.
- Level 3 Discounts on B2B transactions: Securing Level 3 Processing for your Sage payment needs has never been easier. Level 3 processing allows you to receive discounted rates on Visa and MasterCard B2B transactions. The average small to mid-sized business saves $18,000 per year by providing the comprehensive level 3 data requirements. APS Payments Sage integrations will automatically send the required data for you, to ensure quick payments at lower costs.
- A truly omni-channel solution: allowing customers to seamlessly flow through multiple payment options such as: online eCommerce shopping carts, recurring/subscription billing, invoicing through online payment portals, ACH and bank-to-bank transfers, and more. APS Payments delivers a truly omni-channel experience across multiple ERPs.
- White-glove customer support: Direct access to developers and a dedicated channel rep are just a couple features of the white glove customer service from APS Payments, and the APS Payments 99% uptime rate provides the dependability that our merchants need. Downtime results in lost sales, lost revenue, and lost customers.
- APS ClickToPay for Sage X3: The advanced and yet easy to use online payment portal, APS ClickToPay, is a simple and secure way to have invoices paid online. You simply send a copy of the invoice via email, your customer opens the email, and selects which payment method they would like to use. Get paid faster and increase your customer satisfaction!
Do you have more questions about the APS Payments Sage X3 integration? You can also download our Sage X3 integration datasheet to learn more.
APS Payments, a REPAY company, has a team of payments experts standing by to educate you on integrated payment processing. APS Payments offers omni-channel B2C and B2B integrated payment solutions and is a gateway and processor that is trusted by thousands of merchants daily to process payments. With payment integrations to many leading ERP and eCommerce platforms, APS Payments is leading the way in the payments industry by providing omni-channel integrated payment solutions and 24/7 live customer support.