APS Payments is a Magento Technology Partner and we recently launched our Magento eCommerce card processing integration. We will be a Silver Sponsor at Magento Imagine, on May 13-15, 2019. Schedule time to learn more at the event, or stop by APS Payments booth #101 when you are in Las Vegas!
The APS Payments solution is seamlessly integrated with Magento to lower your transaction costs and increase your security. The Magento eCommerce credit card integration is simple and free with the APS Payments Extension for Magento 2. Merchants who install this extension will have the ability to enable the APS Payment Gateway as a payment method. This payment method can be used on Magento’s front-end checkout page as well as within the Magento 2 Customer Profile screen to accept administration level payments.
Savings - How Level 3 processing with APS Payments and Magento will save you money on B2B eCommerce Payments
Level 3 Processing - Are you processing business to business (B2B) or business to government (B2G) transactions? Our Level 3 integration for Magento can lower your costs and streamline your payments for Visa & MasterCard B2B and B2G transactions. Level 3 transactions have a lower interchange fee that can save you thousands of dollars per year!
Level 3 processing is available for MasterCard and Visa credit card transactions. APS Payments automates submitting all Level 3 data points with the Magento integration to the card brands for the best possible rates. Merchants who process Level 3 transactions will save money with lower interchange rates than are available for Level 1 or Level 2 purchases. In addition, they receive detailed reporting that allows them to track transactions from beginning to settlement. Reporting can also be tailored with up to 60 different data points. Level 3 transactions typically cost a merchant 0.50-1.50% less than a standard Level 1 transaction, amounting to huge savings for B2B eCommerce transactions.
Watch this B2B Payments webinar recording to learn more.
Security - 4 Ways APS Payments leverages the latest in security techniques for eCommerce transactions
- Tokenization - Merchant’s utilizing our APSPays Extension for Magento 2 benefit from our APSPays Customer Vault. By leveraging Customer Vault, the merchant no longer needs to store full unobscured credit card PANs (Personal Account Numbers) on their servers. This significantly lowering the merchant’s responsibility in case of a breach. APSPays returns to Magento an algorithmic expression of the credit card that can be utilized for future payments on the customer’s profile through either the administration panel or customer checkout pages.
- Data at Rest - Data at rest is best described as inactive data, such as text stored in a local database. Merchants using our fully tokenized plugin can rest easy as the token stored within Magento 2 database is worthless without decoding and outside of the APSPays infrastructure. Criminals may try to steal this information, but they will only get a string of useless text.
- Data in Transit - Data in transit is defined as information exchanging hands across public or untrusted networks such as the internet. APS Payment’s security utilizes the PCI Counsel’s recommended cryptographic protocol known as Transport Layer Security 1.2 (TLS 1.2) to encrypt data as it travels between the cardholder and the credit card processor.
Click here to learn more about our integrated payment solution for Magento.
APS Payments integrated credit card processing benefits
APS Payments is an all-in-one processor that offers flexible and integrated payments solutions for Magento. We are a 100% PCI-DSS compliant solution and is trusted by thousands of merchants daily to process payments. We work diligently to provide our merchants the lowest credit card processing rates leveraging our industry expertise and help B2C and B2B businesses reduce risks. APS Payments is seamlessly integrated with hundreds of ERP, eCommerce, POS, and Mobile applications.
Work seamlessly within Magento to avoid manual entry and reduce error with an integrated payment processing solution that provides:
- Tokenized credit card data to simplify PCI Compliance via hosted form embedded in secure iFrame
- Daily, automatic batch reporting
- Level 3 Processing for B2B transactions
- Multi-store and multi-currency capabilities
- Ability to manage customer payment profiles from within Magento
- APS Payments on checkout page
- iFrame CSS support
- No installation, maintenance, or setup fees
- ERP payments integration with eCommerce
- 24/7 live support
Connect with APS Payments at Magento Imagine next week to learn more! Stop by booth #101, pick up one of our passports, and collect all stamps to be entered to win $1000!
Contact APS Payments today for your FREE merchant statement analysis today. APS Payments will review 2 months of statements and explain in detail the proposed fees with all expected savings. How much of a difference would it make to your bottom line if you lower your merchant processing fees by as much as 1.50%? Contact APS Payments for a free evaluation today!