The APS Payments integrated credit card processing team attended the Arizona Small Business Association (ASBA) SynTech 2019 expo in Scottsdale, AZ on March 20, 2019. APS Payments is headquartered in Mesa, AZ and has international presence. This is the first year APS Payments has had a booth at the ASBA SynTech 2019 event and loved contributing to the expo’s mission to provide a day for small businesses to learn about technical business resources available in the Phoenix valley. We showcased our leading-edge integrated credit card processing solution to share how small businesses can save time and money. We help to educate our business partners on payment industry trends, pricing, Level 3 processing to lower B2B transaction fees, new technology coming into the marketplace, and making sure every new move is a win-win for the merchant and partner alike. We have saved our clients well over $1,000,000 in processing fees!
Here are some other highlights we experienced at the event:
- Guest Speaker – cybersecurity expert CEO Ken Colburn with Data Doctors
- Business software solutions for finance, HR, healthcare, and inventory
- Manufacturing technology solutions
- IT solutions & virtual reality
- Cloud computing, IoT, website, email & new marketing solutions
- Networking with other local Arizona businesses
Every year, SynTech helps connect small businesses in Arizona with leading technology trends to apply to your business. We had a chance to network with other local business owners who also strive to keep in touch with technology solutions to empower their employees to be successful.
This year, our Executive Vice President of Sales, Jeff Kohl, was interviewed by Jodi Towns from ASBA at the conference. Check out the full 5-minute interview here:
A few highlights of the interview included:
- An update on the APS Payments rebrand with a fresh new name and new modern look and feel from American Payment Solutions to APS Payments in January 2019
- Focus on global expansion being a driving force for the rebrand to better represent our international business model
- APS Payments now processes credit cards in US, Canada, UK, Europe and recently Australia and New Zealand, in over 20+ countries
- APS Payments is a local Arizona business and the largest organically grown credit card and payments processor in Arizona. Our mission to be an extension of your business. Let us process your payments and find the solutions that will help you save time and money!
The APS Payments Difference
When selecting a credit card processor, there is a lot to consider. Our merchant statements are easy to read with all the detail you need. APS Payments helps you save money with Level 3 processing for US-based accounts. APS Payments is a fully PCI-DSS compliant credit card payment processing solution for added security against fraud. We help remove the headache of compliance, automate integration, and reduce fees. We seamlessly integrate with hundreds of ERP, eCommerce, POS, and Mobile platforms,and there are no setup or module fees. No customer is too big or too small to save money!
Contact APS Payments today for a free merchant statement review!