Being recognized for its clear commitment to providing superior technology products and solutions to small and medium-size businesses, APS Payments has joined the Information Technology Alliance (ITA). ITA is the highly regarded international not-for-profit association of leading Consulting and VAR firms, CPA firms, and technology product/service providers. The ITA invitation was extended because of the high level of support and service APS Payments has provided to their business partners and clients, and for their commitment to being a leader in the information technology (IT) industry.
“Being an ITA Alliance Partner is a great way to meet, and network with, some of the biggest and best firms in the IT business,” said Phillip Heath, President of APS Payments. “We are always looking for ways to improve our products and to help our business partners get bigger and stronger. Having this ITA membership opportunity will allow both our people, and our clients, to be more successful in the future.”
In addition to being a new Alliance Partner for the ITA, APS Payments will be attending the ITA Spring Collaborative 2019, as well as the Strategic Leadership Association Spring 2019 Event directly following ITA in Chicago, IL this year, where ERP and IT industry leaders meet to collaborate. Spring is a time of growth and these conferences exemplify the spirit and the knowledge that every successful business is striving for.
Are you looking for both personal development and professional growth this spring? Below are a few reasons to attend both of these wonderful events:
2019 ITA Spring Collaborative – Click HERE for the full agenda.
Where? Westin Chicago River North, Chicago, IL
When? April 28-30, 2019
Who attends this conference? The conference includes ERP and IT consultants and service providers, software publishers, and the Internal Technology Leaders of most large CPA firms.
Why? Over the years, we hear that the primary reasons industry professionals come here is because of the opportunities for networking with the best and brightest in the ERP and IT industries. There are plenty of times to network with new and old friends as well as explore potential software solutions for your business.
- Keynote Speakers
- Sunday, April 28th from 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM - Engagement: The Power, and Potential of Our Personal, Civic and Business Connections - Sandee Kastrul
- Monday from 8:00 AM – 9:30 AM - MATTER - Create More Value, Move Beyond - The Competition and Become the Obvious Choice! - Peter Sheahan
- Monday Deep-Dive Executive Workshops – very popular over the past 2 years
- Valuable Sessions
- Customer and Partner Panels
Strategic Leadership 2019 Conference – hosted by the Strategic Leadership Association (SLA) – Click HERE for more information.
Where? Westin Chicago River North, Chicago, IL
When? Tuesday, April 30 from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM to Wednesday, May 1 from 8:00 AM to 4 PM
Who attends this conference? The conference is composed of ERP and professional service business owners and consultants. Our APS Payments team is proud to be among the top-notch partners who attend this business building event.
Why? Those professionals who want to improve and expand their ERP and professional service offerings.
- Identify strategies utilized by businesses that have made the transition to a subscription-based model
- An in-depth exploration of the nine types of subscription business models
- The psychology of selling subscriptions
- How to develop new metrics and accounting information to represent the economics of a subscription business
- The three types of adoption approaches to creating a subscriber base
- Five approaches to value nurturing—that is, what happens after the sale to help customers achieve success and realize value
- Ten best practices to reduce churn (i.e., losing subscribers)
- Essential growth strategies to deploy
- Dinner Sponsors: APS Payments, CimCloud, and ScanForce
- Break Sponsors: SWK Technologies
Here’s another reason to attend both conferences. The APS Payments team will be there to help you learn about any integrated credit card processing industry questions you might have!
APS Payments integrates seamlessly with hundreds of ERP, eCommerce, POS, AR, and Mobile applications. These integrations include Acumatica, AccountMate, Adagio, SAP Business One, Sage 100, Sage 300, Magento, YayPay, WooCommerce, and many more. APS Payments provides next day funding, multi-currency capabilities, secure tokenization, and Level 3 interchange rates for business-to-business transactions. APS Payments helps lower the processing fees for businesses of all sizes and industries, including manufacturers, distributors, retailers and wholesalers.
Click below to get your FREE merchant statement audit today!