Date: Thursday, June 27, 2019
Time: 11:00 AM PT / 2 PM ET
The wait is over. Sage Production Management is here. Released on May 14th, 2019, it provides a comprehensive range of features that are not only designed to replace the legacy Work Order but go above and beyond with more advanced manufacturing and production features.
Sage Production Management gives you the tools you need to achieve end-to-end visibility into your entire production process.
Here are a few highlights:
- Built on the Sage 100cloud business framework which provides User Defined Fields, User Defined Tables, custom scripting, grid export to Excel and more
- Realtime labor & inventory updates
- Multiple work ticket job types
- Sage 100 Premium (SQL) compatibility
- Ability to change Work Ticket steps & materials after the Work Ticket is released
The first release of Production Management offers many additional enhancements, so you won’t want to miss this webinar.
A Forrester Research report recently stated that 93 percent of wholesale buyers prefer to buy online. Dive-deep into B2B Payment Processing, and understand how integrated payment processing for Sage can save B2B businesses time and money and provide a better customer experience.
- Reduced processing times by eliminating manual entry
- Streamlined operations and lower admin costs
- Increased data security with a PCI-DSS compliant solution
- Improved visibility and reporting
- Better cash flow and customer experience with a free online payment portal
- Savings on B2B transaction with Level 3 Processing
- No Installation, Maintenance, or Setup Fees
- 24/7 Live Support
Join our friends Stacy Schultz with Vrakas/Blum Computer Consulting and Patty Benitez with APS Payments to explore the new Sage Production Management and payment processing for Sage 100cloud.
We look forward to “seeing” you on Thursday June 27th, 2019!