It was a privilege to attend the Realized Financial Solutions Group Conference this year; the event was held at the Double Tree by Hilton in Bristol Connecticut, with well over 40 people attending this year’s event.
The conference itself was phenomenal, with many interesting sessions and extremely clever, engaged attendees. Some of the most powerful third party product exhibitors presented: Eric Alexander with Website Pipeline, Steve Showalter from ScanForce, Matt St. John from Starship, Craig De Kock from Inventory Advisor, Brian Kelly from Cost Management Services, and Avalara.
The most impressive thing to me from a sponsor’s perspective was how the event organizers, Mark Semmelrock and Therese Kelly, truly took the time to make us all feel genuinely welcomed, included, and appreciated.
In this Conference, sponsors were not just sponsors; instead, they were extremely active and enthusiastic participants. As sponsors, we demonstrated our commitment during our sessions by helping empower attendees to share their concerns and passions.
The Realized Financial Solutions Conference was most definitely a polished and well-organized affair. They did all the right things. From the moment we arrived, it was just as expected. Here are a few highlights:
- Transportation. The Realized Financial Team took the time to transport sponsors to and from the airport.
- Sponsor Recognition and Displays. RFSI made it a point to recognize each sponsor during sessions and meals with clear signage with regards to sessions and sponsor contributions.
- Personal contact with attendees. The entire RFSI team was diligent about making sure all attendees received personal attention from each sponsor.
- Continuous attention. Although both Mark and Therese were extremely busy, they made it a point to check in with each sponsor periodically throughout the day. Mark was kind enough to attend and even participate in our session, which I thought was very gracious and added a lot of value and perspective to the session.
- Introductions. The entire RFSI team was great about making sure we met with key folks from each company.