Date: Thursday, July 9th, 2020
Time: 11 AM PT / 2 PM ET
Join us, the experts representing Sage Operations Management and StarShip to learn how custom manufacturers use the rules-based product configurator to configure custom products. The product configurator reduces order entry errors and ensures that incompatible items are not ordered so the customer demands are easily met. We will also be demonstrating integrated shipping and payments.
- Using the Sage Operations Management product configurator to easily customize products and services, we will demonstrate the following:
- Rules-based configuration helps you determine which features and options are available and compatible
- Price calculation rules that give you end-user pricing based on all options selected
- Visual validation shows you a picture of the option selected during the configuration process
- Smart part numbers to identify a part's unique features
- How to automate Sage 100cloud shipment processing with StarShip to:
- Streamline shipping with a fully integrated and personalizable interface
- Multi-carrier/Multi-mode: rate and ship with your small parcel and LTL carriers
- Drop Ship, Blind Ship, Third Party/Collect, Oh My!
- Simplify international shipments
- WMS/EDI: integrations to provide a full supply chain solution
- Dive-deep into B2B Payment Processing. Understand how integrated payment processing for Sage can save you time and money and provide a better customer experience.
- Reduced processing times by eliminating manual entry
- Streamlined operations and lower admin costs
- Increased data security, simplifying PCI Compliance
- Improved visibility and reporting
- Enhanced customer experience with the APS ClickToPay payment portal
- Savings on B2B transaction with Level 3 Processing
We look forward to "seeing" you on Thursday, July 9th!