Sage Sessions New York Recap and More…
It’s always incredible to experience the power of networking when you have a room full of Sage partners and customers! In July, American Payment Solutions (APS) is proud to sponsor another Sage Sessions Sage Community Happy Hour and be a part of the energy. This Happy Hour event is independent from Sage Sessions. We’ve sponsored these events in the past and it’s great to share hosting this event with our treasured customers and partners.
Visit Us at the Last Sage Sessions of 2018 in Vancouver
APS will be sponsoring the next Sage Sessions Vancouver Sage Community Happy Hour event at the Vancouver Convention Centre Tuesday, October 16, 2018. This is the last Sage Sessions scheduled this year. We look forward to visiting with you there!
Sage Sessions YouTube Video
Check out our 2-minute video highlighting some photos of our partners and customers at Sage Sessions.
We helped sponsor the Sage Community Happy Hour with several of our valued partners. Sage Sessions Happy Hours are an excellent opportunity to meet the top ISV experts. Together with Avalara, CIMcloud, DataSelf, DSD, SWK with MAPADOC, ScanForce and V-Technologies with STARSHIP we pulled off a great event with plenty of spirits and valuable networking. Cheers to all who came to help make this another great event!
Sage Sessions Features APS’ New ClickToPay
At Sage Sessions New York we highlighted our Click to Pay. Sage 100 users now have the ability to get invoices paid almost as fast as their invoices are printed. It’s like adding a 24 hour a day collection agent to your staff. Customers demand convenience especially when it comes to paying for your products and services. ClickToPay is designed to help companies get paid faster for the products and services they offer. ClickToPay is a simple and secure credit card processing payment feature enabling your customers to pay invoices with the click of a button. Invoices are paid and processed online, anytime. It is super easy to set up in Sage 100 and also easy for your customers to use. Sage 100 users can rest assured that this automated process is PCI compliant and your customers information is secure.
Giveaway Award Winner
We offered a cash prize to a lucky Happy Hour attendee! This prize was awarded to Tiffini Massesa from Forward Merch LLC
Learn More About American Payments Solutions (APS)
Our team works hard to better prepare our clients and future clients in data security, fully integrated solutions, and lower merchant fees. If you have not made the switch to APS yet, contact us to see how we can help!
Ask the Sage credit card processing experts at American Payment Solutions. We are here to be your advocate and experts. Our knowledge and relationships are key to helping you get the lowest rate possible. We guarantee it. If we can't meet or beat your current credit card processing rate we will offer $500 for the trouble to look into it, no questions asked.
Call American Payment Solutions at 888-685-1900 or email Patty Benitez at email@example.com to learn how to cut costs and benefit from the following streamlined credit card processing features:
- Convenient 24 hour access to payment processing and reporting
- Automated recurring billing
- Improved cash flow
- Fraud detection and prevention (volume thresholds, risk parameters)
- Reduce invoicing costs
- No additional licensing fees
- Virtual Terminals (no integration needed, no software to install, simply use your web browser to securely log in to process transactions)
- Credit card tokenization for secure access to future customer transactions
- Real-time Payment Gateway
- Sage Level 3 credit card processing supported gateway for US accounts, (significant savings for business to government or business to business transactions)
- Batch processing when real time approvals are not required
- 100% PCI-DSS compliant at no additional cost
- Some of the lowest Amex fees in the entire industry!
- Next Day Funding including AMEX making reconciliation process easier