Multicurrency billing is one of the strongest differentiating factors between SAP Business One and other leading mid-market ERP systems. To maintain this strong differentiating feature, SAP Business One credit card processing functionality MUST enable users to accept accounts receivable payments in multiple currencies.
International companies who need the ability to process payments in multiple currencies will be able to do so using American Payment Solutions credit card processing SAP B1 integration. APS also allows this feature through a single database, using a single gateway, which simplifies this process regardless of your native currency.
American Payment Solutions is sponsoring the Biz.one conference October 23-25, 2017 in Orange County, CA and will be demonstrating the following SAP Business One integrated credit card processing functionality:
- Multi-Currency on a single database.
- Automatic percentage mark-up at authorization to cover shipping.
- Free Setup and Activation - No upfront or ongoing software costs
- Level 3 Processing native to our integration, which reduces interchange rates on corporate credit cards and government credit cards. Level 3 processing can help save upwards of 70% when compared to previous processing costs.
- 12-hour funding: if you process payments by 9:00PM EST, the funds will be available by 8:00AM EST the next morning.
- American Express OptBlue program is available, which offers lower rates and 12-hour funding.
- Free PCI Compliance help.
American Payment Solutions is offering a special encore webinar presentation after the Biz.One Conference on November 15th at 11 AM PT / 2 PM ET where APS will review all bullet points above and demonstrate “4 Steps to Help Save Up to 43% on Credit Card Processing Fees,” including PCI-DSS compliance assistance at no additional cost, some of the lowest American Express fees in the industry,next day funding, and Level 3 integrated rates.
American Payment Solutions offers SAP Business One customers a PCI compliant integrated credit card processing solution. Take the worry out of creating and maintaining your own credit card processing system. Call American Payment Solutions at 888-685-1900 or email Clint Gillman at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how to cut costs and benefit from working with APS, including the following benefits:
- Convenient 24 hour access to payment processing and reporting
- Automated recurring billing
- Improved cash flow
- Fraud detection and prevention (volume thresholds, risk parameters)
- Reduce invoicing costs
- No additional licensing fees
- Virtual Terminals (no integration needed, no software to install, simply use your web browser to securely log in to process transactions)
- Credit card tokenization for secure access to future customer transactions
- Real-time Payment Gateway
- Level 3 supported gateway for US accounts, (significant savings for business to government or business to business transactions)
- Batch processing when real time approvals are not required
- PCI-DSS compliance assistance at no additional cost
- Some of the lowest Amex fees in the entire industry!
- Next Day Funding including AMEX making reconciliation process easier