In an effort to bring you continued industry insights in an easy to digest manner, we started a series called Lunch Bites - short industry specific conversations served up in the time it takes you to make a sandwich. In this edition of Lunch Bites, we met with Simon Quinn, Director of Sales at CertiPro, to discuss the changing world of B2B eCommerce and tips to improve the customer expectations as sales shift between brick-and-mortar and online.
For many companies, selling online hasn’t been optional for a long time. The recent pandemic only accelerated the move to omni-channel sales for manufacturers and distributors. Using solutions that integrate with one another can help you streamline business processes and improve partner sales cycles, adding more value to your partner relationship.
CertiPro offers Sage ERP and Magento eCommerce users a seamless integration with APS Payments for secure payments. The integration accepts all payment types (including ACH payments) into CertiPro’s E-Link and then they flow directly into Sage - eliminating any need for duplicate entry and offering the benefit of Level 3 discounted rates for B2B transactions.
In this video, Simon and I cover topics like:
- Why business owners must consider integrations when looking at eCommerce platforms, and how disparate systems can affect customer experience.
- How your payment solution can impact more than just your bottom line, including customer satisfaction and workflow efficiency.
- How APS Payments and CertiPro integrate together, along with Sage 100, Sage 300, Sage 500 and Magento to help omni-channel manufacturers and distributors deliver a seamless eCommerce experience for their business partners.
Ready to integrate your Sage ERP with Magento eCommerce? Watch the full video and access the resources mentioned like our Merchants Guide to Integrated Payments to learn more!
APS Payments Provides Streamlined Omni-Channel Payments for Sage Users
In addition to our integration with CertiPro, APS Payments offers APS ClickToPay functionality for Sage 100 and Sage 300, providing a simple, secure, and convenient way to get invoices paid faster.
APS ClickToPay allows merchants to put payments in the hands of their customers. Simply send invoices from your Sage ERP to APS ClickToPay and customers will be able to pay on their own time - eliminating the need to call and collect payments over the phone or in person. Each invoice includes a unique and secure APS ClickToPay link so customers can log into their APS ClickToPay portal, pay invoices one at a time, pay multiple invoices, or see outstanding invoices that still need payment.
Key Features of the APS ClickToPay:
- Get more of your invoices paid
- Get your invoices paid faster
- Provide convenience for your customers
- Use a greener solution for getting invoices paid
- Allows customers to pay via ACH or credit card
- Incoming payments created automatically
- Batch processing with multiple payment configurations
- Available free of charge if processing with APS Payments
Watch these videos of APS ClickToPay to see how it works first hand:
How APS Can Help
APS Payments, a REPAY company, has a team of payments experts standing by to educate you on integrated payment processing. APS Payments offers omni-channel B2C and B2B integrated payment solutions and is a gateway and processor that is trusted by thousands of merchants daily to process payments. With payment integrations to many leading ERP and eCommerce platforms, APS Payments is leading the way in the payments industry by providing omni-channel integrated payment solutions and 24/7 live customer support.