Complimentary 1 Hour Webinar for Sage 100
Date: Thursday, May 17, 2018
Time: 11:00 AM PT / 2:00 PM ET (1 hr)
From the time you meet with a customer for a sales call to the time they pay their order, there can be many steps in between for a Sage 100 user – along with many opportunities for errors and delays.
In this 1 hour webinar, we’ll walk you through the life-cycle of an order from the time it's placed to when it leaves the dock and payment receipt. You’ll see how to achieve the fastest path to automated fulfillment and payments.
From forecasting customer demand and purchasing automation to mobile sales order entry, pick, pack, ship and payment, Sage Inventory Advisor, ScanForce, StarShip and American Payment Solutions can automate your processes helping you sell more, sell faster, and do it all efficiently and accurately.
We’ll walk you through:
- Forecasting product demand so you can fill customer orders without over stocking.
- Simple, easy-to-use mobile order entry with option to work offline if a connection isn’t available
- Robust features such as: mobile credit card processing, sales tax automation, signature capture, and receipt printing
- Using wireless mobile devices to streamline picking, packing, and staging
- Eliminate manual re-keying of data into carrier systems
- Multi-carrier / Multi-mode allows you to rate shop and ship small parcel and LTL carriers from one application
- Streamline international shipments and automatically generate associated documents
- Create custom emails and labels to strengthen your brand and drive repeat business
- Automate payment processing
- PCI-DSS compliance assistance at no additional cost
- Some of the lowest American Express fees in the entire industry!
- Next Day Funding available (American Express included)
- Access to the Level III Gateway for lower Business to Business interchange rates
…all with direct, real-time integration to Sage 100.
The Fastest Route from Sale to Ship in Sage 100
Thursday, May 17th from 2:00 – 3:00 PM ET Automate Shipping Processes in Sage 100