Upcoming Opportunities and Fully Integrated Payment Processing Solution at the Wisconsin Sage 100 User Group Meeting
October 11, 2018 marks the date for the upcoming Wisconsin Sage 100 User Group Meeting with exciting opportunities to learn about the Sage product portfolio, win cash, and adopt Fully Integrated Payment Processing Solutions.
This Thursday, American Payment Solutions welcomes Sage 100 users along with the event host Schenck and Chortek to the Wisconsin Sage 100 User Group Meeting for a comprehensive overview of everything Sage 100. This includes discussing product enhancements and new features, industry best practices to drive business success, and experienced Sage specialists and partners equipped to help advance proficiency and mastery with the software.
Exciting specifics to look forward to at the event are:
- Laying out the newest features and enhancements included in the Sage 100cloud 2019 release, highlights of the 2018 release and how it performs best for users, and a roadmap of what is planned for the future releases of Sage 100cloud.
- A keynote by Dianna Lane, the Director of US Channel Sales in Sage. Lane will provide meaningful insight into the Sage ecosystem and the Sage product portfolio.
- In addition, APS is offering a $100 (cash) raffle giveaway exclusive for the Sage 100 User Group attendees. Simply stop by the booth for your chance to win the cash prize, as well as to learn about our fully integrated payment processing solution for Sage 100.
Best of all, there is no cost for any current Sage users to attend this exciting event. For more information, go to: https://www.schencksc.com/event/wisconsin-sage-100-user-group-meeting
The APS team looks forward to seeing you to answer any questions you may have.
The American Payment Solutions Sage 100 credit card processing integration:
This event is a great opportunity to discuss with APS team members about integrating your Sage 100 system. The Sage 100 credit card and ACH processing solution provides many ways to streamline processing, reduce complexity and error, save you time, and exceed your expectations. The American Payment Solutions Sage 100 credit card processing integration will also help you reduce processing fees and improve your company’s cash flow.
In addition to the fully integrated credit card processing solution for Sage100, Sage 100cloud users have the option of collecting payment for ALL invoices with the free of charge Sage 100 ClickToPay Payment Processing. Sage 100 users now have the convenience and ability to get their invoices paid almost as fast as they are printed. ClickToPay is a simple and secure credit card processing payment feature enabling your customers to pay invoices with the click of a button and processed online, anytime. The user-friendly interface is easy to set up and even easier for your customer to use.
About American Payment Solutions:
American Payment Solutions is one of the nation’s leading credit card processing companies, providing 24/7 award-winning customer support, guaranteed rates, and up-to-date technology to thousands of merchants. American Payment Solutions is headquartered in Mesa, AZ with several field offices throughout the United States and Canada. For more information, please visit http://www.apsmerchants.com. American Payment Solutions is a registered ISO/MSP of Esquire Bank, Garden City, NY 11530. North American Payment Solutions is a registered MSP/ISO of the Canadian branch of U.S. Bank National Association and Elavon, Inc. Georgia [a wholly owned subsidiary of U.S. Bancorp, Minneapolis, MN].
Schenck is a full-service regional accounting and consulting firm. The firm has more than 600 team members who serve clients from eight locations in Wisconsin. As one of the larger CPA firms in the United States, Schenck provides a full range of services including accounting and assurance, tax, business consulting, human resources consulting, information technology, merger and acquisition, retirement planning, wealth advisory and payroll solutions for businesses, government and not-for-profit organizations, and individuals.
Chortek LLP is a leading professional services CPA and Business Advisory firm with deep industry expertise delivering accounting, auditing and tax compliance services coupled with value-driven technology solutions and tailored M&A offerings. With offices in Wisconsin, Chortek advises business leaders, closely-held organizations, high wealth individuals, and high growth businesses within manufacturing, distribution, construction, and professional services industries on innovative ways to protect assets and enhance efficiencies through a consistent, client-centric experience.
For a fully integrated credit card processing solution with Sage 100 and ClickToPay, hire the expert team at American Payment Solutions. American Payment Solutions enables you to cut costs and offers the following streamlined credit card processing features:
- Convenient 24-hour access to payment processing and reporting
- Automated recurring billing
- Improved cash flow
- Fraud detection and prevention (CVV and AVS controls for easy management)
- Reduce invoicing costs
- No additional licensing fees
- Credit card tokenization for secure access to future customer transactions
- Real-time Payment Gateway
- Level 3 supported gateway for US accounts, (significant savings for business to government or business to business transactions)
- Free virtual terminal for instant credit card processing capabilities
- Automatic integration available to streamline data entry and savings
- Batch processing when real time approvals are not required
- 100% PCI-DSS compliant at no additional cost
- Some of the lowest American Express fees in the entire industry
- Next Day Funding including American Express making reconciliation process easier